Anonymous Testimony of an Ecuadorian Mataji of Abuse by Paramadvaiti


The mataji, who has asked us to remain anonymous for fear of attacks or insults by the fanatical followers of the “guru”, with a broken voice during her story in audio, tells us about her painful experience of abuse by Paramadvaiti swami when she was a minor.

Transcription:

It is very difficult for me to talk about this experience because I have silenced it from everyone for exactly thirteen years.  I always wondered if what happened that day was a product of my mind that was beginning to get damaged, because as my guru, my spiritual guide, the monk who made vows of celibacy and chastity could have done something like that to me

I was sure at that time that not even my parents would have believed it because they had placed their trust in him. Now, I am fully sure that what happened that day was not my imagination, it was not a mistake, nor any misunderstanding, because something worse happened to my friend and it was at that moment that I could open my eyes. Maybe if I hadn't shut up for so long, my friend wouldn't have had to go through so much sorrow as she did. I reproach myself for not having followed the advice of my parents of never letting anybody touch me and if someone did, not to shut up.

It happened on one of the well-known trips of Urlich Harlan, of German nationality, to Ecuador. He always visited our home because in our family he was a very trustworthy person. While he was in our apartment he was very affectionate to me, I mean hugs and games, when they were leaving, all the people who were in my house started to leave and we went down to say goodbye.

My dad wanted to have that moment of remembrance and take a picture, we prepared for the photo, we prepared for the photo my mom, dad, my little niece who he had in his arms, and me, I was by his side and he was hugging me. While the camera was preparing he put his disgusting fingers under the white sweater that I wore that day, and he began tickling me, and suddenly his hands were on my breasts, coming and going and massaging them, taking advantage of the confusion of the moment, when I felt bad, between feeling tickled and that something wasn’t right, I stepped aside trying to get his hand out of my sweater.

I couldn't believe it after that. I felt dirty and went up to my room, I locked the door securely, I looked at my breasts asking again and again if what had happened was real, until I decided I should forget it, and ask God, that if what happened at that time was what that I had thought, one day too I would denounce it. And that day came when it happened to my friend, to whom I apologize for not having spoken before and I apologize to all those who have had similar experiences. I denounce Urlich Harlan, head of the sect, he created, called Vrinda, for what happened to me and many others.


I denounce Marcius Alveiga, Madhusudan maharaj too because he had the trust of my parents. I denounce him for trying to put his foot in my vagina, which I backed off, and got up from the table. I know he also harassed another friend of mine and I hope she is brave and confronts him too. There are many who end up being accomplices such as Mrgranath Prabhu, Madhusudana "Maharaj" and the very Atulananda "Acarya, etc.

In this sect, there have been different types of harassment and rapes, but fanaticism blinds us and leads us to put on a bandage which, when removed, hurts us.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

TESTIMONIO DESDE COLOMBIA #3

Transcript of an Audio message from Sita d.d. to Pariksit das